Caroline Goodfellow is responsible for the day to day running of GBS on behalf of the Executive. She should be contacted directly about the following areas of work:
- Company Secretary
- Child Protection and Legal Matters, including OSCR related enquiries
- GB Staff and Property, including Tayview Lodges
- All matters relating to the Executive and implementation of strategic initiatives, policies and procedures agreed by them
- Strategic level enquires about Insurance and Risk Management
- Media, Marketing and Public Relations
- Youth Work Issues, Government Policy and Strategy
- External agencies or Partnership Working
- Applications for Endurance Awards
- Cashback Awards Small Grants Scheme
- Queen’s Award
- DofE Award (as Award Manager)
- Leadership Training Programme in liaison with Chief Executive
- Managing Awards Coordinator
Hazel is also responsible for:
- Facilitate the work of the DofE and Training Groups
- Act as contact for Commissioners
- Support the Chief Executive in delivery of YPTTL Cashback initiatives, including attendance at meetings and workshops
- Work with the Chief Exec
- Database Management – all aspects, including annual returns, updating contacts, provision of management reports for Chief Executive
- Membership Registration – All levels
- Insurance – Holidays and provision of general advice to members
- Event Admin and Management, e.g. AGM, Presentation Evening, Competitions, etc.
- Website Management, including supervision of Web Support Officer
- Communications to membership via web-mailing, in liaison with Chief Executive
- Provision of basic Safeguarding Advice to members
- Facilitating the work of Mission and Holiday Leadership Groups
- Provide confidential admin support to Chief Executive as required
Neil McBain works 42 weeks of the year to meet the needs of the membership, taking a break during quieter periods.
These dates are advised on the GBS website.
Marion Watson should be contacted about all matters relating to Finance.
Marion works 25 hours per week, 9.30 – 2.30 pm each day.